Saturday, December 24, 2011

SR Indicator : DSR 4

This is my favourite indicator and perhaps the most powerful indicator I have ever coded. I called it DSR 4, DSR stands for Dynamic Support Resistance and now it is at version 4.


Saw those purple lines in the chart? Those are support/resistance price levels drawn automatically by my indicator, DSR 4.



So how does this indicator works?


Basically it collects data points from the candles over a period of time. It checks where the price stays the most and plot it out accordingly.


Do you have a better SR indicator compare to this one?

2 comments:

  1. I have a MTF S&R indicator. Do you give out your indicator for others to use? It looks pretty neat. Great blog by the way. Just found it and will follow it for sure. TQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew,

    This indicator is for sale/commercial.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete